Monday, October 30, 2006


Experiencing the world as one country

One of the things I will start doing on this blog, is sharing my experiences with the Baha'is from around the world. I have to date been very fortunate to be welcomed by Baha's in India, Samoa, Myanmar, Singapore, Vietnam, US, etc just to name a few. It truly is a very warm feeling to be welcomed wherever you are. My most recent trip was to Myanmar where I met very warm and hospitable Baha'is. Despite their time constraints and health issues, they still enthusiastically came to welcome me at my hotel and proceeded to welcome me into their homes for dinner. I was actually in Myanmar attending an official UN meeting hosted by the government of Myanmar, and they were surprised that I knew people in Myanmar despite this being my first trip there. This is what being a part of the global family is. I do have lovely pictures and videos to share but will do so at a later time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home