Wednesday, August 29, 2007


Have you discovered Facebook?


I just recently discovered Facebook when I heard the CEO speak at TIECON'07 in the Bay Area. I was fascinated and signed up. Then I received an invite from Chuck Cooper on Facebook and before long I was fascinated.

I have been having so much fun since I have been able to find so many of my long lost Baha'i friends (from Washington DC, Singapore, etc). Many I did not even know where they were and then I found them on FAcebook. There are so many Baha'i groups on Facebook and through those list I am finding more and more friends and people of common interests. I also found a plug-in application called "Writings of the Baha'i Faith" that automatically generates a new quote from the Faith each time I log in, giving me the ability to do my daily readings online...what a great idea!

So if you have not already discovered the new wonderful world of Facebook, go to http://www.facebook.com/ and sign up for an account and look me up! Discover this new world many other Baha'is have been using to connect to new friends and reconnect with old ones. I have been so involved in that, that I have not been good about updating this site. My dear sister gave me the wonderful idea of writing about my experiences on Facebook so I jumped at her idea and did so.

Happy Facebooking!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home